Use public transport
Above you have the list of all Parisian public transport options to get to the Porte de Versailles
- Line 12: station Porte de Versailles.
This line serves the Montparnasse and St Lazare train stations.
- Line 8: station Balard.
- Ligne T3a : Stop at "Porte de Versailles".
- Ligne 2 : Stop at "Porte de Versailles"
- Line 39: Balard or Porte d'Issy stop
- Line 80: Porte de Versailles stop
- PC1: Pont de Garigliano stop
To consult the Paris subway maps, tramway and bus: click here!
Be careful: due to constructions work the number of parking spots in the area is limited. Please consult the list of car parks close to the Paris International Agricultural Show.
Tip: purchase a round-trip ticket in the morning to avoid the ticket-counter queues in the evening.
- From motorways A1, A3, A14 and A15: Follow signs to Paris, access from Périphérique Ouest. Take exit Porte de Sèvres or Porte de Versailles.
- From motorways A3, A4, A6 and A10: Follow signs to Paris, access from Périphérique Sud. Take exit Porte de Versailles, Porte de la Plaine or Porte de Sèvres.
- From the Périphérique: Take exit Porte de Versailles.
4 Vélib bicycle rental stations at Porte de Versailles!
- Station 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan,
- Station 15107 - 42 Boulevard Victor,
- Station 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes,
- Station 15126 – Rue Ernest Renan / Parc des expositions
Travelling to and from the Show by taxi
A taxi station is located in front of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles : Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor.
If you want to book a taxi in advance, you can contact the unique phone number for all the taxi firms : +33 (0)1 45 30 30 30 or book your taxi with the following companies:
Your tickets at the best prices with AIR FRANCE
Event ID: 32514AF
Valid for travel from 19/02/2018 to 09/03/2018
Visit www.airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com to:
- access the preferential fares granted for this event*
- make your booking
- issue your electronic ticket**
If you buy your tickets via AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meeting website, your electronic ticket will carry a special mention which justifies the application of the preferential fares. Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France & KLM sales outlet, you must keep this current document which serves to justify the application of the preferential airfares.
Keep the document to justify the special fares with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
You will need to quote the reference given below which is registered in AIR FRANCE KLM data into GDS Amadeus: GGAIRAFGLOBALMEETINGS
Frequent flyer / loyalty programs of Air France & KLM partner airlines are credited with "miles" when Air France or KLM flights are used.
* not available in certain countries
** subject to conditions.