The Professionals’ Village
Located in the heart of Hall 1, it brings together representatives of agri-suppliers, leaders in their sectors, including:
• DeLaval: products and solutions for dairy farmers,
• Maréchalle Pesage: french manufacturer of systems for weighing cattle,
• Groupe Réussir: agricultural press,
• Interlim Génétique Service and Charolais Expansion:
Leading export cooperative unions for the Limousine and Charolaise breeds,
• Evialis: the specialist in animal nutrition for your livestock and pets,
• Bâtiments Moins Chers: industrial buildings and agricultural sheds in kits at low prices,
• Mon Labo Fermier: specialist in fully-equipped modular buildings for agricultural diversification activities: store,processing laboratory,...
This area, located in the Professionals’ Village, offers 7 days of talks by experts at a rate of 4 per day on current problems. Amongst the topics addressed: the volatility of agricultural prices, biodiversity, animal well-being, the milk problem and bringing the milk industry out of crisis, precision livestock breeding and
vegetables. Participation is free and the projected programme is detailed on pages 12 and 13.
The benefits: from Saturday 25 February to Friday 3 March: 4 practical workshops per day. Free entry subject to spaces being available.